We're excited to share with you some recent changes at our company. Some of these changes may seem minor at first glance, but they reflect our deepening commitment to the diverse industries we serve.
We're proud to announce we are changing our company name from Standard Dyes to Standard Colors. As our company continues to grow and mature, we feel the term "dyes" is too limited in describing our full range of products and services. The new name accurately represents the full scope of the company's current offerings and better aligns our business for future innovations in the chemistry of color.
In addition, we are pleased to announce the following personnel appointments:
- David Picha, our owner and founder, will serve in his new role as Chairman of the Board.
- Jack Humble, formerly President, will assume David's former duties as Chief Executive Officer.
- Thomas Picha has been promoted from Chief Operations Officer to the position of President.
- Peter Kornicki will continue in his current assignment as Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Rodney Tharp will remain as the company's Vice President of Operations.
- Amanda Picha Coles will continue to serve as our Chief Financial Officer.
These appointments ensure sustained continuity within the company with a renewed commitment to current customers while sharpening our focus on future business opportunities.
We would like to thank you for your past support of our company and we look forward to serving you in the years ahead as the new Standard Colors – The Chemistry of Color.